How To Enter Odin Mode On Samsung Galaxy S8 (Enter Download Mode): This guide will help you to boot your Samsung Galaxy S8 into Download Mode or Odin Mode. Download Mode sometimes refers as Fastboot or Bootloader Mode, so don’t confuse yourself. Fastboot mode/bootloader mode is very useful when it comes to performing different functions on any Android device. Some of the most common uses of bootloader mode include flashing firmware (Stock ROMs), installing OTA updates, flashing custom Recoveries such as CWM and TWRP, removing bloatware, restoring backups, tweaking system settings, overclocking Android phones, and much more.
Many android devices have added multiple boot modes for a long time. But for some reasons, Samsung has only added default boot into the recovery mode. But users can still move into the bootloader or fastboot mode from recovery mode. The steps to do this on Galaxy S8 are listed below. Please read through to find out more about this.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 smartphone was launched in March 2017. The phone comes with a 5.80-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1440 pixels by 2960 pixels at a PPI of 570 pixels per inch. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. The Samsung Galaxy S8 runs Android 7.0 and is powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery.
Steps To Enter Odin Mode On Samsung Galaxy S8 (Enter Download Mode)
- Completely power off your Galaxy S8
- Once the device is switched off, press and hold the Bixby Button button and Volume Down at the same time.
- Now Connect your device to PC via USB-C cable provided by the manufacturer. As soon as you will connect, your phone will power on.
- You will be shown the Samsung logo followed by a warning screen almost instantly
- Now Press Volume Up to keep going.
- After few seconds, your Galaxy S8 will boot into Odin Mode (Download Mode)
If you liked this guide, then share it. If you have any quarries regarding this guide, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below.