How to Boot into Xiaomi Redmi 6A Bootloader/Fastboot Mode: Xiaomi’s entry-level smartphone, Xiaomi Redmi 6A was launched in June 2018. The phone comes equipped with a 5.45-inch touchscreen display (720 pixels by 1440P). The Xiaomi Redmi 6A houses a 3000mAh non-removable battery and it is a great thing considering the device only has a 720P display. The device can easily last a whole day.
The Xiaomi Redmi 6A is powered by a 2GHz quad-core Mediatek Helio A22 processor coupled with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. The device runs Android 8.1 Oreo at the top of Xiaomi’s MIUI. The Xiaomi Redmi 6A sports a 13-megapixel (f/2.2) primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front camera.
In all the Android devices, you will find a crucial feature called the bootloader mode. Each and every device comes with both the Recovery (stock) and the bootloader mode. This mode will allow a user to perform tasks like flashing/modifying the system partitions, unlocking the bootloader, different OEM level operations, installing TWRP or other custom recoveries, and more. This part is basically the fun part where you get to tinker with the settings and give your device a brand new outlook.
Today, in this post, we will be sharing with you how to boot your Xiaomi Redmi 6A Bootloader/Fastboot mode. There are two methods using which you can boot into Xiaomi Redmi 6A Bootloader/Fastboot mode.
Steps To Enter Xiaomi Redmi 6A Bootloader/Fastboot Mode
There are two ways which can help you to boot into Xiaomi Redmi 6A Bootloader / Fastboot Mode 1) Using Power and Volume Keys 2) fastboot commands via Computer
#1 Using Hardware Keys
Follow the given steps to boot into Xiaomi Redmi 6A Bootloader by hardware buttons
- You have to Press and hold the power button for a few seconds
- Now tap the Power Off option when the Power Menu appears
- Now you have to Wait for the Xiaomi 6 to completely turn off
- Then press and hold the Power button and the Volume Down button at the same time
- Continue holding these two buttons down until you boot into Fastboot Mode
#2 Using PC fastboot Commands
If you want to boot Xiaomi Redmi 6A into bootloader mode from your PC, then follow the linked guide below
- Connect your android to your PC with USB cable
- Now go to ADB & fastboot folder and Open the command window there(Right click on the empty space inside the folder then select “Open command window here” or “Open PowerShell Window Here” option to launch a command window
- Now reboot into the bootloader by issuing the following commands. (Make sure your device is detected by your PC)
adb reboot bootloader
- Now Check fastboot connectivity by giving the command below.If your device is connected properly then it should return device code.
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram