How To Find Xiaomi Redmi 6 IMEI Serial Number: IMEI or MEID number is a form of identification for a specific device. Every device has a unique IMEI number, and they are usually 16-digits long. This makes every device in existence different from every other in a single way at least. This is very helpful and every user should know the IMEI number of his/her device.
There are many situations when a user may need the IMEI number of his/her device. For example, if you want to exchange your device to buy a new device online, the site will ask your device’s IMEI number and it will also be very helpful if your device gets stolen. It is very easy to Check any device’s IMEI Serial Number. Here in this guide, we will go through all the methods.
Xiaomi’s entry and mid-range devices offer the best value for money and Xiaomi Redmi 6 and 6A are no exception. Xiaomi’s entry-level smartphone, Xiaomi Redmi 6 was launched in June 2018. Xiaomi Redmi 6A was also launched with this device. The phone comes equipped with a 5.45-inch touchscreen display (720 pixels by 1440P). The Xiaomi Redmi 6 houses a 3000mAh non-removable battery and it is a great thing considering the device only has a 720P display. The device can easily last a whole day.
The Xiaomi Redmi 6 is powered by a 2GHz quad-core Mediatek Helio A22 processor (12nm) coupled with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. The device runs Android 8.1 Oreo at the top of Xiaomi’s MIUI 9.0. The Xiaomi Redmi 6 sports a 12-megapixel (f/2.2) primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front camera.
Steps To Find Xiaomi Redmi 6 IMEI Serial Number
Method 1: Check Device’s Box
On most of the devices boxes, the IMEI number is printed. So check the Original box of the device.
Method 2: Use Phone’s Dialer
- Turn on your Android device, and launch the dialer or phone application.
- Next, type in ” *#06# ” without the speech quotes.
- Your device will take a moment before it displays your IMEI number.
- In some cases, you will directly be able to copy it from the clipboard, while in other cases, it cannot be done so. In such a case, just note it down using a pen or a paper.
Method 3: Find It In The ‘About Phone’ Menu
- Turn on your Android device, and launch the Settings application.
- Scroll all the way down until you find an option called ‘About Phone‘.
- Now Go To Status
- Click There to find out the IMEI Information.
- You will be able to see your device’s IMEI number there.
Dedicated Post: 3 Ways To Find the IMEI Number on an Android device
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.