Ark Survival Ascended has been getting a lot of love from players but the game is far from perfect. Since the game’s release, it has been bugged with a lot of issues here and there.
One of the issues many users are complaining about is the Low FPS issue. Users are raising concerns that the game is stuttering mid-game and FPS drops. You will certainly be annoyed if you are in the middle of the game and you get such issues.
If you’re experiencing Low FPS issues in the game, then this guide will be helpful. In this guide, you will get to know how to fix Low FPS in Ark Survival Ascended.
How to fix Low FPS in Ark Survival Ascended?
Method 1: Update graphics driver
- First, you need to download and install the Driver Booster
- Run Driver Booster and then click on the “Scan” button to try and detect any driver-related problems
- After that, click the “Update Now” button for downloading and installing the correct drivers for your PC
- Restart your PC so that the changes can take effect
- Start Ark Survival Ascended and check if the Low FPS issues are resolved
Method 2: Use game booster
If you installed and used Driver Booster, then you’ll be able to take advantage of the Game Boost feature. This feature will allow you to boost the overall FPS while playing the game.
For a better gaming experience, Driver Booster’s Game Boost feature will stop all unnecessary applications running in the background temporarily. If you’re looking for the applications to be active while Game Boost is enabled, you’ll get the option to configure this feature.
Method 3: Disable Steam overlay
- Open Steam before heading to the Library
- Now, right-click on Ark Survival Ascended and then click “Properties”
- Uncheck the “Enable Steam Overlay” when in-game in the “General” tab
- Now, re-launch Ark Survival Ascended and check if you’re able to get a better FPS
Method 4: Set Ark Survival Ascended to high priority
- Open Ark Survival Ascended and in the game, you should open Task Manager by pressing Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys simultaneously
- Head over to the Details tab and then look for the main process of Ark Survival Ascended
- Right-click the game, hover your mouse to Set Priority, and then choose “High”
Pic credit – www.xbox.com