If your Warzone 2 friends list isn’t working, you are one of the numerous players this social tab bug has been troubling. This error usually occurs when the social menu causes the player to go back to the main menu, preventing them from inviting their friends to a party.
Both Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 have been experiencing this issue, and it is likely caused by the new Call of Duty update. Luckily, many users have already found a workaround so that you can group up and invite your friends without requiring the game’s friends list at all. In this guide, you will get to know how to fix Social Not Working issue in Warzone 2.
How to fix Social not working issue in Warzone 2
The solution here is pretty simple. You are going to ignore the socials tab completely because it is broken and start a channel instead. A channel is a type of in-game party that multiple friends can join and be used for video chat, even if they aren’t in the same lobby. The benefit here is that you’ll be able to invite people to games from the channel menu as it is working as intended. here is how you can start a channel –
- Press Start for bringing up the menu on the right
- Tab once to the right for getting the “Channels” menu
- Press Triangle/Y to Create
- Enter a name for the channel and it’ll be created
- After that, scroll down to the newly created channel and then press Triangle/Y to Invite Players
- Add the friends that you wish to party with, and on their end, they’ll have to accept the channel invite
- Once you are in the channel, you’ll be able to select the individual members and then invite them via the menu
Leave a comment below to let us know if this helped, and if not, what additional suggestions you may have for resolving the issue.
Featured Image: CallofDuty