A comprehensive guide to Hard reset/ Factory reset Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro: One of the best methods that can be applied to a smartphone when it facing problems and not working smoothly is hard reset. Hard reset is used to revert back to the factory settings as it deletes all the data while also uninstalling all the apps which were added apart from the factory apps.
Samsung is an extremely popular brand throughout the world. It has been one of the leading smartphone manufacturers for quite some time and has millions of users worldwide. Year after year it releases some of the most advanced models when it comes to technology. Its Samsung C9 Pro comes with a 6.0-inch Super AMOLED display screen with a full HD resolution of 1920x1080p
It is powered by a powerful Qualcomm MSM8976 Snapdragon 653 Octa Core processor, Adreno 510 GPU, 6 GB RAM, 64 GB internal storage capacity, and a non-removable 4000mAh battery. It comes with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS (upgradable to 7.1.1 Nougat), and its other features are a 16.0 MP rear camera, a 16.0 MP front camera, Corning Gorilla Glass protection, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.2, USB Type-C, fast battery charging, and more.
Today, in this post, we are going to tell you how any Galaxy C9 Pro user can easily hard reset their device in no time. We will be giving two methods to you and you can choose the one which is more suitable for you. These methods are very easy to follow and need no technical knowledge.
Steps To Hard reset/ Factory reset Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro
- Go to the settings of your device.
- Now Scroll down and select General management option
- Tap on Reset option
- Choose Factory data reset
- Select the option ‘Erase everything’ and then wait till your device gets rebooted with the factory settings.
- Boot your device into stock recovery
- Now Select Wipe data/ factory reset (use vol keys to navigate and power key to select)
- Done!! Once the process finishes, your device will boot up into factory settings.
If you have anything related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below.