Download Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro SM-C9000 Stock ROMs/Firmware (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop): Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro is an immensely popular smartphone launched by Samsung. It comes with really good specifications and some cool features. Samsung C9 Pro has often termed as one of the most preferred mid-range phones thanks to its stunning features and a very affordable cost.
As you must be knowing that rooting your phone gives you total control of your device. You can make any adjustments to the settings, tinker with the customizations, upgrade and downgrade the OS, install custom ROMs, delete unwanted bloatware and other junk, and much more. Sometimes things might not pan out as you want them to. Sometimes if the device is not rooted properly, it might even get bricked. A bricked phone is practically useless as it cannot be used unless you flash the stock ROM in it. Stock ROM can easily help you unbrick your phone and it also helps you get back the warranty.
The process of flashing the stock ROM is fairly simple. All that you need to do is fulfil the mentioned pre-requisites, complete few downloads, and then follow this step-by-step guide.Make sure to follow the guide properly and download the right firmware according to your device’s model number.
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed with phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come with pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of Galaxy C9 Pro’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Galaxy C9 Pro.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Galaxy C9 Pro.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Galaxy C9 Pro.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- [LineageOS 15] Official Lineage OS 15.0 Device List (Android 8.0)
- Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help about any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer.Guide Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a nandroid backup on your device How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Odin Flash Tool
- Download Samsung USB Drivers
- Stock Firmware C9000ZCU1AQG1/178647 (2017-7-12)
- Stock Firmware C9000ZCU1APL5/120182 (2016-12-28)
- More than 50% battery
- Take a backup of your important data such as SMS, call logs, important documents etc
- Make sure USB Debugging enabled on your Galaxy device
How To Flash / Install Stock Firmware On Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
- First Download Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Stock Marshmallow 6.0.1 Firmware from the download section
- Then follow this guide to flash this Stock Firmware On Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section below 🙂