A comprehensive guide to Hard reset/ Factory reset Samsung Galaxy S8 Active: One of the best methods that can be applied to a smartphone when it facing problems and not working smoothly is hard reset. Hard reset is used to revert back to the factory settings as it deletes all the data while also uninstalling all the apps which were added apart from the factory apps.
The Galaxy S8 Active comes equipped with a large 5.8-inches display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 2960 pixels with IP68 certified – dust/waterproof over 1.5 meters and 30 minutes and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. It is powered by Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 coupled with 4GB of RAM.
The phone packs 64GB internal memory (Expandable up to 256GB via microSD card).It sports Dual 12MP Primary Camera on the back and 8MP front camera. Samsung Galaxy S8 Active runs on Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box. It houses a Non-removable Li-Ion 4,000 mAh battery with Fast battery charging
Today, in this post, we are going to tell you how any Galaxy S8 Active user can easily hard reset their device in no time. We will be giving two methods to you and you can choose the one which is more suitable for you. These methods are very easy to follow and need no technical knowledge.
Steps To Hard reset/ Factory reset Samsung Galaxy S8 Active
- Go to the settings of your device.
- Now Scroll down and select General management option
- Tap on Reset option
- Choose Factory data reset
- Select the option ‘Erase everything’ and then wait till your device gets rebooted with the factory settings.
- Boot your device into stock recovery
- Now Select Wipe data/ factory reset (use vol keys to navigate and power key to select)
- Done!! Once the process finishes, your device will boot up into factory settings.
If you have anything related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below.