Download and Install T-Mobile Galaxy S8 Active G892USQU1BRC4 Android 8.0 Oreo firmware update: T-mobile has started rolling out the Android 8.0 Oreo firmware update to the Samsung Galaxy S8 active.The update is now available in the US and users can update it via OTA.The update will bump the build number to G892USQU1BRC4.
Many devices have started receiving the March 2018 Security update Via OTA.Samsung has also rolled out March Security Patch OTA Updates for the latest Galaxy devices like Galaxy A8 2018 and Flagships like S8 and S8 Plus.Now the Galaxy S8 Active has joined the list.
The Galaxy S8 Active comes equipped with a large 5.8-inches display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 2960 pixels with IP68 certified – dust/waterproof over 1.5 meters and 30 minutes and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.It is powered by Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 coupled with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB internal memory (Expandable up to 256GB via microSD card).It sports Dual 12MP Primary Camera on the back and 8MP front camera. Samsung Galaxy S8 Active runs on Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box.It houses a Non-removable Li-Ion 4,000 mAh battery with Fast battery charging
This new software update has been made available and the users are receiving it via OTA. For receiving this update, all that you need to do is turn on the Wi-Fi network on your device -> Go to the Phone settings -> Then go to the “About” option in the settings menu -> Press the “Software Update” option and check if the OTA update is available or not.
The update brings loads of bug fixes and system improvements. The G892USQU1BRC4 March security patch OTA Update is a small update but if you want to download the full firmware then it will be a large file so you need a working internet connection to download the update.
If you are a T-Mobile Galaxy S8 Active user who has not yet received the official OTA update and are willing to download it manually, then this post will be really beneficial to you. In this post, we will give you the details on how you can easily download and install T-Mobile Galaxy S8 Active G892USQU1BRC4 March 2018 Security Update
T-Mobile Galaxy S8 Active G892USQU1BRC4 Details
- Device Name: T-Mobile Galaxy S8 Active
- Model: G892U
- Android version: Android 8.0 Oreo
- Build Number: G892USQU1BRC4
- Android Security Patch Level: 1 March
- Have a backup of all your important data.
- Have more than 50% battery backup on your device.
- You must have the USB Drivers installed on your device.
- USB Debugging must be enabled on your device.
- You must have Odin installed on your PC.
Download T-Mobile Galaxy S8 Active G892USQU1BRC4 March 2018 Security Update (Android 8.0 Oreo)
How To Install T-Mobile Galaxy S8 Active G892USQU1BRC4 March 2018 Security Update (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- First, download the firmware file from the download section above
- Now Enter the recovery mode on your device. To do that switch off your phone and hold volume up + power + home button.Once you are in bootloader, select recovery to enter recovery mode, then follow the linked guide below to Install Security Patch Update On T-Mobile Galaxy S8 Active
If the installation is successful, you will see the message Pass in the Log Tab.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page