Full Step By Step Guide On How to Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow Boot Animation
Google finally named its next android version.Upcoming android 6.0 is called Marshmallow.There are some developers build available for nexus 5,6 and 9 users, but official build yet to come.If you want the new marshmallow boot animation on your android device just follow the simple guide on How to Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow Boot Animation.
Now Official and unofficial Marshmallow ROMs are available for various devices.So Check them out.But still if you want to get the Boot animation then follow carefully.
Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow Boot Animation
- Related Post:How to Install the new Google Boot Animation
Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow Boot Animation safely
- Enable USB debugging of your device (settings >> Developers option. If the developers option isn’t visible on your device, simply go to “About Phone” under settings, then scroll to “Build number” and tap up to seven times to make the developers option visible)
- Now, download New Android Marshmallow Boot animation from here
- Transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device from, your PC via USB cable
- Now, switch off your device and boot to recovery mode (press and hold Volume Down button + press Power button).
- Then go to the recovery main menu
- Now Select install, then select the Android 6.0 boot animation zip file and install
- Once the installation process is completed, go back main recovery menu and tap on Reboot system, and your device would be rebooted.
DONE!!! Now you have the new android 6.0 marshmallow boot animation on your android phone.
Source Click Here