Android is a pretty versatile operating system and it allows users to personalize their smartphones to suit their preferences. One popular way of customizing your Android device is through rooting. Rooting will grant you access to the system files and enable you to install custom software. However, rooted devices pose a few security threats. As a result, some apps like Google Play don’t run properly. This is where Universal SafetyNet Fix comes in and saves the day. In this guide, you will get to know what is Universal SafetyNet and how to install the Universal SafetyNet Fix Magisk Module.
What is the Universal SafetyNet Fix?
The Universal SafetyNet Fix is a Magisk module and it allows you to pass the SafetyNet check on rooted smartphones. Safety Net is a security feature built into Android devices and it is used by apps like Google Play for checking if the device has been tampered with. Further, it can also prevent the apps from running if it detects that the device has been rooted.
Using the Universal SafetyNet Fix, the users will be able to continue using these apps that rely on SafetyNet while maintaining root access to the devices.
How to install the Universal SafetyNet Fix Magisk Module
Installing the Universal SafetyNet fix is a rather simple process and you can easily do it through the Magisk Manager app. Here are the steps that you’ll need to follow for installing this module –
- Make sure that you’ve got the latest versions of Magisk and Magisk Manager installed on your device
- Download the Universal SafetyNet Fix module from the official website of Magisk
- This version of the Universal SafetyNet Fix will also include the Zygisk module
- Now, open the Magisk manager app
- After that, tap on the Settings icon located at the top-right
- From the settings, you will need to enable Zygisk settings
- Head over to the “Modules” section
- Now, tap “Install from Storage” and then select the file you’ve downloaded
- Wait till the module gets installed
- Reboot your smartphone
- After rebooting, you will be able to run apps that use SafetyNet without any problems
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of using Universal SafetyNet Fix?
Universal SafetyNet Fix is a Magisk module that allows rooted Android users to continue utilizing apps that rely on SafetyNet, while maintaining root access to their devices.
Is Universal SafetyNet Fix compatible with all devices?
It may not work on all devices, please check the Magisk repository for compatibility information.
Will installing Universal SafetyNet Fix affect my device’s warranty?
Rooting your device can void your warranty, however installing a Magisk module like Universal SafetyNet Fix should not void your warranty.
Can I remove Universal SafetyNet Fix after it is installed?
Yes, you can uninstall the module through the Magisk Manager app at any time, but keep in mind that you will lose all its features once you do so.
Universal SafetyNet Fix is a practical tool for rooted Android users who desire access to both root access and SafetyNet apps. It is easy to install as a Magisk module and can be uninstalled at any time. Thank you for reading, we would love to hear your thoughts on this topic in the comment section down below.