This article will guide you to Safely Root Tablet ARCHOS 80 XENON Without PC In 2min.It is a very simple process.You don’t need to have PC or Laptop for this guide.
If you have an Archos 80 Xenon tablet and you want to root it then this article will help you to do so.This simple and step by step Guide will help you on How To Root Tablet ARCHOS 80 XENON Without PC.
We will be using Framaroot One Click Root app to root the Archos 80 tablet.This is a risk-free process.You just need to download the Framaroot app and follow some steps and your device will be rooted in few minutes.
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin rooting your device.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Archos 80 Xenon tablet while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Remember Before rooting:
How To Root Tablet ARCHOS 80 XENON Without PC
- Make Sure that UNKNOWN Sources option is Enabled (Menu>>Settings>>Security on your device and enable the Unknown sources option)
- This tutorial is only for Archos 80 Xenon tablet
- Rooting your phone can void your warranty
- After rooting you can tweak your phone
- You can unroot it if you want
- You can overclock or underclock your CPU to make your phone faster
How To Root Tablet ARCHOS 80 XENON
Step By Step Guide
- First download the Frama root apk from the given link and install it on your tablet
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your tablet.
- Choose Install SuperSU.
- There you will find a button probably named as Gandalf, so tap it once and wait for few moments.
- And you see a success message in your device’s screen.
- Reboot your devices
DONE!!! Your Tablet ARCHOS 80 XENON is now rooted.Enjoy..:)