Safely Unroot / Unbrick Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini (BootLoop Fix) In 2min
This tutorial will help you to flash the stock ROM on your S5 mini which will fix all software related issue on your Galaxy s5 Mini.If you have a rooted Samsung Galaxy s5 Mini [SM-G800H] and you want to unroot it or you just want to fix a bricked Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini (Unbrick Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini) then just follow this simple safe step by step guide.You can also fix bootloop with this guide.This article will help you on How To Unroot / Unbrick Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini (BootLoop Fix).This guide also help you to return back to the stock ROM On Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini [SM-G800H]
How to Unroot / Unbrick Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini (SM-G800H)
*This guide is only for the Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini [SM-G800H] android smartphone. Don’t try this method on any of other Android devices, It may hard brick your device.
If you want Root on your S5 Mini then follow this guide–>>How to Root S5 mini on Android 5.1.1 update
How To Unroot / Unbrick Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini (BootLoop Fix)
1. BACKUP YOUR ANDROID DATA
Before following this tutorial we highly recommend to take a full backup of your current ROM in TWRP (If your phone is not bricked), or you can take backup of your contacts, messages and other important documents.
2. INSTALL SAMSUNG GALAXY DRIVERS
First you need to Setup ADB and Fastboot Drivers on windows PC.
Now you need to install the USB drivers to connect your device with the computer to follow this guide. Without these USB drivers you can’t connect your device to the PC, first download and install these drivers on your system.
3. ENABLE USB DEBUGGING MODE
Setting->About Phone->Build Number->Tap 7 times on build number->It will enable the developer mode in the main setting->Go to Developer->Enable the Debugging
4. CHARGE YOU ANDROID
Make sure that your phone has more than 60% charge.
After following the above mention steps follow the below mention guide How To Unroot / Unbrick Samsung Galaxy Note Edge (BootLoop Fix) & Back to stock ROM.
How To Unroot / Unbrick Samsung Galaxy Note Edge (BootLoop Fix) & Back to stock ROM
Download USB Drivers
Download the stock ROM
Stock Firmware for the SM-G800H
Download ODIN tool
How to Safely Unroot / Unbrick Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini (BootLoop Fix)
- First of all, unzip files from both Odin and Stock Firmware over to your computer by right-clicking on each of them and selecting Extract here.
- Launch Odin by double-clicking on its executable that you just extracted to your computer.
- When Odin opens, click on the PDA button and select Stock Firmware file that you extracted in the previous steps to your computer. Make sure you do not choose the archived stock firmware or it will not work.
- Uncheck the option that says Repartition in the Odin. It may cause issues in the procedure.
- Checkmark both Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options in the Odin. They are both harmless.
- Power off your phone so you can get it into download mode.
- While your phone is turned off, press and hold Volume DOWN, Home, and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- You will see a warning message on your phone. Hit Volume UP and you will get into the download mode.
- Connect your phone to your computer using a USB cable.
- Odin should now recognize your phone and show it on its main interface. Now, click the button that says Start to allow Odin to start flashing the stock firmware on your phone.
- Wait for the Odin to flash stock firmware on your phone. It should take some good time as you are flashing an entire operating system on your phone.
- When the Odin’s done flashing stock firmware, your phone should automatically reboot.
DONE!!!!Your Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini with model number SM-G800H is now unrooted and is back to the stock firmware.
*Remember As your phone is on stock ROM (FreshROM) So first boot will take some time may be up to 10min.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.