Recently, Xiaomi has ditched its in-house OS skin MIUI and released a new, overhauled version in the form of HyperOS. In at first place, it can be hard to distinguish between the two because of the similarities in the UI/UX. Digging deep into HyperOS will bring out a lot of intriguing features that make it stand out from its predecessor.
With that said, one of the reasons have a love-hate relationship with Xiaomi’s skin is due to the abundance of preinstalled apps. Luckily for you, it is possible to uninstall Bloatware from HyperOS.
In this guide, you will get to know how to uninstall Bloatware from HyperOS without ADB Commands.
How to uninstall Bloatware from HyperOS without ADB Commands (Debloat)
HyperOS comes preinstalled with a lot of bloatware but surprisingly, you can uninstall these apps without the need to use your PC or ADB commands. If you’ve got a Xiaomi 14 Pro running the latest HyperOS, you can easily uninstall bloatware apps like Mi Video, Gallery, Mi Music, Security App, and Various Games.
Related articles – Download Xiaomi HyperOS Stock Wallpapers in high quality
Here are the steps to follow to uninstall Bloatware from HyperOS without ADB Commands –
- Open the app drawer on your Xiaomi 14 Pro handset running HyperOS
- Now, identify the preloaded apps that you’re looking to uninstall such as Mi Music, Mi Video, Gallery, Security App, and more
- Then, long-press on the icon of the app that you’re looking to uninstall
- This will activate the app management mode
- Now, you should look for and select the “Uninstall” option or a similar option appearing on the screen
- Confirm your choice to uninstall the app once prompted by tapping “OK” or confirming the choice
- Then, repeat this process for every pre-installed app that you wish to install
- Once you have uninstalled the apps, you should check the app drawer to make sure that the selected apps have been removed successfully