B150 Nougat on Huawei P10: Huawei started rolling out the B150 Nougat for Huawei P10. The Official B150 Nougat Update for Huawei P10 is now available for download. Huawei P10 B150 Nougat Update
The update is an Official B150 Nougat which rolls out in phase wise manner.You can manually check whether the update is available in your region or not.To check Go to Settings –> About Phone Section –> Software Update. Many users reported that they still not received the OTA update, so we are providing the B150 Nougat OTA file for Huawei P10 with that you can Update Huawei P10 to Nougat Manually. The update is now available in now available via OTA (Over-The-Air) and many users are already getting Nougat update for Huawei P10. If you can’t wait for OTA, you can Update Huawei P10 to B150 Nougat manually. Huawei P10 B150 Nougat Update
Below we are going to share a detailed guide to Install official B150 Nougat On Huawei P10 which will help you to Update your Huawei P10 to B150 Nougat Manually. The update is rolling out via OTA (Over-The-Air) and many users already getting B137 Nougat update for Huawei P10. If you can’t wait for the official OTA, you can Update Huawei P10 to B150 Nougat manually. Huawei P10 B150 Nougat Update
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your Device while following this tutorial, Proceed at your own risk.
- This guide is for the Huawei P10.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Make sure your device is charged at least up to 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- Follow all the steps correctly or you may brick your device.
- Make sure that your device bootloader is unlocked
- Custom Recovery like TWRP or CWM must be installed on your Huawei P10
Download B50 Huawei P10 Nougat Update
Steps to Install Huawei P10 B150 Nougat Update
- First of all download all the three files from the download section.
- Now boot your device into recovery mode
- Now once you boot into recovery mode, flash the Update.zip file.
- Now again flash next two files.
- Once all get done. Reboot your device.
If you have any queries related to this then ask in the comment section.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page