Today in this guide we gonna show you how to download and install Android 7.1.1 Nougat update on Moto Z Play. If you want to install the Android Nougat 7.1.1 on your Moto Z Play then today you are at the right place. This guide will help you to install Android Nougat 7.1.1 on your Moto Z Play. This is the new update for Moto Z Play this update is rolling out for every user of Moto Z Play. This update rolling out via OTA (Over-the-air) and this rolling phase wise so it may take some time to reach every device so the best thing you can do is manually update your Moto Z Play to android Nougat. Android 7.1.1 Nougat Update for Moto Z Play
Those users who have rooted their device or unlocked the bootloader will not receive the OTA update so the best thing such users can do is update their device manually. The method of upgrading is quite easy all you have to do is follow each and every step very carefully. Android 7.1.1 Nougat Update for Moto Z Play
Download Nougat NPN26.1-22 OTA file for Moto Z Play
Steps to install Android 7.1.1 Nougat Update for Moto Z Play
- First, Enable “USB Debugging” on your Moto Z Play. Guide How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Now download and install adb drivers on your PC
- Install the Moto USB drivers On PC
- Download Android Nougat Firmware for Moto Z play.
- Then, switch off your phone and reboot into recovery mode (To do that First Switch off your phone, Now press and hold volume down button + power button.)
- Now execute the following codes
- Now, Install Nougat firmware executing the following command.
adb sideload <finename>
- Wait until the installation process completes
If you have updated your device to Nougat, then let us know your feedback in the comment section below. If you have any queries then please ask in the comment section.