Full Step By Step Tutorial to Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow on Google Nexus 7 2012 Via AOSP ROM.This is really a great new for all the Nexus 7 2012 users as the device has received the unofficial Android 6.0 Marshmallow ROM
As you guys know, most of the Nexus devices except nexus 7 2012 and nexus 4 are getting official android Marshmallow update.If you have a Nexus 7 2012 code name grouper, then you must have think of updating to Marshmallow to try the latest android Marshmallow 6.0
There is a good news for all Nexus 7 (2012) users, now there is Unofficial Android 6.0 Marshmallow AOSP ROM available for download.Dmitry Grinberg, who released the first Marshmallow ROM for Nexus 10 andNexus 4, has now released a Marshmallow ROM for Nexus 7 2012 WiFi (grouper) as well.If you want Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow on Google Nexus 7 2012 then follow this simple step by step guide.
Now BeanStalk Marshmallow ROM available For Nexus 7 2012 Android 6.0.1.Linked Below↓
The ROM is functional, all important features are working properly like Camera, NFC, GPS, WiFi, and Bluetooth.During our test, we haven’t seen any big issue.We will post if you found any bugs.
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
How to Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow on Google Nexus 7 2012
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Goole Nexus 7 Grouper 2012 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
How to Safely Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow on Google Nexus 7 2012
- Take a proper backup of all your important data and settings on your phone
- Make sure that the latest version of a custom recovery like TWRP is already installed on Google Nexus 7 2012
- Download and install USB drivers on your PC.–>>> From Here
- This AOSP ROM is compatible with only Nexus 10.Do not try it on any other device or variant.
- You need a Custom Recovery like TWRP installed on your Nexus 7 Grouper in order to flash a custom ROM
Safely Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow on Google Nexus 7 2012
- Download the AOSP ROM and the Google Apps from the download section.
- Now transfer the two zip files into your device’s internal storage. Place the zip file where you can easily locate it.
- Now reboot into Custom Recovery (like TWRP). To boot into TWRP, first turn off your device and then press and hold volume down and power keys at the same time.
- Although this is optional, it’s highly recommended that you perform a nandroid backup. To backup your ROM, tap on backup option in TWRP and select the following elements: System, Data, Boot, Recovery, EFS and swipe right where appropriate, to backup.
- After performing the ROM backup, return to the TWRP main menu and tap the wipe button and select Advanced Wipe. Then select Dalvik Cache, System, Data, and Cache. Now swipe the confirmation button to backup.
- Now go back to the TWRP main menu or home screen and tap on the install option. Navigate to the ROM file and select it.
- Swipe the confirmation button to proceed with installation. The ROM will be installed.
- Now return to home in the TWRP and tap on the install option. Navigate to the Google apps zip file and select it.
- Swipe the confirmation button to proceed with installation.
- Once installed, reboot to system.
DONE!!! Your Nexus 7 2012 should be running on Android Marshmallow 6.0.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.