In this guide, you will learn How to Download & Flash / Install BeanStalk ROM On Nexus 7 2012 Android 6.0.1.This is very stable, fast and features packed Android Marshmallow ROM For Google Nexus 7 2012.Follow the step by step guide to get Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow On your Nexus 7 2012 via BeanStalk Marshmallow ROM.
Google Nexus 7 2012 is a very old tablet so you have to depend to custom ROMs to get latest Android updates on your device.But don’t worry there are some great Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow ROMs available For Nexus 7 2012.We have already posted How To Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow on Google Nexus 7 2012.Now there is another custom Marshmallow ROM available For Nexus 7 2012, called BeanStalk Marshmallow ROM.
Thanks to Xda member krassermensch, now Nexus 7 2012 users can now Download & Install BeanStalk ROM On Nexus 7 2012 to get Android 6.0.1 on their devices.It is a very clean, simple and fast ROM with some extra added awesome features.You will also get the DOZE Mode resulting in good battery life as it is based on latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.But remember, this is the first build so there may be few bugs present but in future update everything will be fixed.
For more details like features, bug list, and supported models please check out this Xda post.Now Follow the given step by step guide to How to Download & Install BeanStalk ROM On Nexus 7 2012 Android 6.0.1
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Nexus 7 2012 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your device.We recommend TWRP Recovery.
- Now from TWRP Recovery →Take a proper Nandroid backup so that you can restore anytime you need. Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
→ Safely Flash BeanStalk ROM On Nexus 7 2012 Android 6.0.1
How to Download & Install BeanStalk ROM On Nexus 7 2012 Android 6.0.1
Step By Step Guide
*First of all, read the Pre-Requirement section carefully then follow the steps to Install BeanStalk ROM On Nexus 7 2012 Android 6.0.1
- Now Download Both ROM and Gapps Zip file from the download section above
- Next Connect your device to Your Tablet PC via provided USB cable
- Then Copy both downloaded files to the internal memory of your device
- Now reboot your device to Recovery mode
- Now follow this guide to Install BeanStalk ROM On Nexus 7 2012 Android 6.0.1–>>How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery On Any Android
- After Flashing the ROM, now Flash the Gapps ->> How To Download & Install CyanogenMod 13 Gapps (Same process)
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section.