In this guide, you will learn How to safely Download & Install CM13 On Galaxy Note N7000 Android Marshmallow 6.0.1.CyanogenMod 13 ROM is now available for Original Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 unofficially.
Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 is a very old device and it is not going to get any official update from Samsung.So Galaxy Note users have to depend on Custom ROMs to get the latest firmware running on their device.So if you own a Galaxy Note N7000 and want to try the latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, then there is a very good news for you.There is an unofficial but functional CyanogenMod 13 a.k.a CM13 ROM available for Galaxy Note N7000 developed and posted by XDA recognised developer bauner
Remember, this is the first release of this unofficial CM 13 ROM for Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 so there may few bugs present and we are sure in future update everything will be fixed.For Bugs list, check out this official Xda Post.Follow the guide carefully to Flash / Install CM13 On Galaxy Note N7000
As I mentioned before, it is an unofficial ROM.This ROM is not developed by team CM but based on their CM 13 source code and latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow.It is a very clean ROM with some extra useful features.You will also get the DOZE Mode resulting in good battery life.Below we will be sharing Full step by step guide to Flash / Install CM13 On Galaxy Note N7000
Supported Devices: This guide is only for Galaxy Note N7000, So do check your model number before trying
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
→Take a proper Nandroid backup so that you can restore anytime you need. Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Samsung Galaxy Note while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your device.We recommend TWRP Recovery.
- Now from TWRP Recovery Take a full backup of your current ROM and files.
→ Safely Flash Unofficial CM13 On Galaxy Note N7000
How To Flash / Install CM13 On Galaxy Note N7000 Android Marshmallow 6.0.1
Step By Step Guide
*First read Pre-Requirement section carefully, then follow the given steps to Flash Unofficial CM13 On Galaxy Note N7000
- First thing to do, Download Both Un-Official CM13 For Galaxy Note and Gapps Zip file from the download section above
- Next Connect your Galaxy Note N7000 to Your Pc via provided USB cable
- Then Copy both downloaded files to the internal memory of your Galaxy Note N7000
- Now reboot your device to Recovery mode
- Now follow this guide to Flash The CM13 On Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 –>>How to Install CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) Via TWRP Recovery
- Then Install Gapps.Guide > How To Download & Install CyanogenMod 13 Gapps
- Then return to the TWRP main menu and reboot system
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 13 then follow this guide–>>How to Enable Root Access on CM13
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section.
→ Source pages are listed in the download section as development page
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.