Very good news for the users of Lenovo P2 as the Android Nougat firmware files is now available and now the users of the device can update their device manually and enjoy the Android Nougat features on their device. The update started rolling out for the users of the Lenovo P2 via OTA some of the users already received the update. But for those users who still didn’t get the update can update their device to manually to the latest Android Nougat. Install Lenovo P2 Android Nougat Update
Now for those of you who haven’t received the latest OTA update can update their device to the Android Nougat manually. The build number of this update is P2a42_S232_170320. This update comes with latest security patch as well. This update comes with many amazing and new features. Lenovo P2users were running their device on Android Marshmallow for a long time but now they can update their device to the latest Android Nougat. Install Lenovo P2 Android Nougat Update
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your Device while following this tutorial, Proceed at your own risk.
- This guide is for the Lenovo P2 users only.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Make sure your device is charged at least upto 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- Follow all the steps correctly or you may brick your device.
Android Nougat file for Lenovo P2.
Steps to Install Lenovo P2 Nougat Firmware
- First of all, download the Nougat file from the download section.
- Rename the download file name to the ‘Update.zip‘
- Connect your device to the PC or Laptop via USB Cable.
- Paste the downloaded file in the Root of the SD card.
- Now, boot your device into recovery mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Power button at the same time.
- Inside the recovery mode, tap on ‘Apply Update from the SD Card’.
- Navigate to the folder where you have pasted the firmware file.
- Now, wait until the installation gets done.
Done! Now your device is running on the latest Android Nougat firmware. If you have any queries regarding this feel free to ask in the comment section.