In this guide, we will learn How to Install Stock XXU2BPK6 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow On Galaxy A3 (2016). If you are a Galaxy A3 user then this is the perfect place for you.Users can update your Galaxy A3 2016 to Stock XXU2BPK6 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
A new Stock XXU2BPK6 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow firmware Update is now available for Samsung Galaxy A3 2016.The Update is available via OTA (Over-the-air).You can manually check for the update.To check Go to settings > about device > software update
If you there is no update, wait for few days as the update is releasing phase by phase.If you can’t wait, then follow our guide to manually Install Stock XXU2BPK6 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow On Galaxy A3 (2016)
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This guide is for the Galaxy A3.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices / How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
- Make sure your device is charged at least up to 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
Before you begin with the tutorial, make sure that ‘USB Debugging‘ is enabled from Settings > Developer Options.
Now follow the guide given below to safely Install stock XXU2BPK6 On Redmi Note 3(Android 7.1.1)
Install Stock XXU2BPK6 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow On Galaxy A3 (2016)
Note: Choose the correct firmware according to your model
*First of all, read the Pre-Requirement section carefully
- Download both the Odin and right firmware from above download section and transfer it to your PC.
- Now Follow our in-depth guides on how to download and install official Samsung firmware files via Odin!
If you are facing any Odin related issues then follow this guide to fix that How To Fix “Odin not detecting my Samsung Android Phone”
If you still have any queries, then let us know in the comments section below 🙂
Note: First boot will take some time so you have to keep patience.
If you have any queries please let me know in the comment section. Hope you like this.