In this guide, you will learn How To safely Install Viper4Android on Xperia M4 Aqua.It is a very simple and easy process.You can download the Viper4Android & flash it via TWRP Recovery On Sony Xperia M4 Aqua.
If you want to have a better audio on your android then you should install / flash this Viper4Android on Xperia M4 Aqua.Viper4Android is the best MOD for enhancing the audio of android devices.But sometimes it is difficult to install it on latest Android lollipop and Marshmallow 6.0 devices.But now you can easily Install Viper4Android on Xperia M4 Aqua.
Remember, Viper4Android is an MOD.You can only flash this MOD via Recovery On a rooted device.So make sure that your device is rooted then follow the given steps.By Installing this Viper4Android sound MOD, you can make your Sony Xperia M4 Aqua sound much better.Sony Xperia M4 Aqua has a single speaker so we highly recommend flashing this MOD to improve your audio game.
Here we will be sharing Full step by step guide to Install Viper4Android on Xperia M4 Aqua and discuss all the errors and how to fix them while installing the MOD.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Xperia M4 Aqua while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
→ This Guide is only For Xperia M4 Aqua, so don’t try on other models.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% of juice
- Make Sure your Xperia device is rooted and TWRP is installed on your device
Download SELinuxModeChanger (.apk)
Download Viper4Android (.apk)
How to Install Viper4Android on Xperia M4 Aqua
Step By Step Guide
- We recommend you to take a nandroid backup via TWRP or another custom recovery before following the guide.For Help > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Download both the Viper4Android zip and SELinuxModeChanger apk
- Next, download Busy box
- Now Connect your Xperia M4 Aqua to the PC via USB C and transfer both files to your nexus
- Then Install the SELinuxModeChanger apk on your device
- Change SELinux to permissive mode using the app.
- Now boot into TWRP recovery, flash the Viper4Android .zip file
- Once Flashing is done, reboot device.
If you have any question related to this post feel free to leave that in the comment below.