Download/Install ViPER4Android on Galaxy Note 8 (Exynos and Snapdragon): Android is the best mobile Os when it comes to customisation and MODs.There are loads of MODs available for android devices.ViPER4Android is one of the best audio MODs available for Android devices. It is not device specific and any Android user can download and use it to enjoy a rich music experience on your phone, without the need for the sound component hardware upgrades. Today we will learn how to download and install ViPER4Android for your Galaxy Note 8. It is a very easy and simple guide, which significantly improves your music experience.
This guide is for Samsung Galaxy Note 8 users. Because of XDA Senior Member Paradoxumical, we can now enjoy ViPER4Andriod on Galaxy Note 8. You would get systemwide ViPER4Android FX 22.214.171.124 and ViPER4Android XHiFi, after installation. You will get richer and warmer experience of music from your device along with high frequency audio. You can also enjoy HiFi sound using this app.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is the successor of Samsung Galaxy Note 7 which was discontinued last year for some bad reasons.Galaxy Note 8 has become one of the most popular premium smartphone this year. It comes with a 6.30-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1440 pixels by 2960 pixels. It is powered by 1.7GHz octa-core Samsung Exynos 9 Octa 8895 processor and it comes with 6GB of RAM. It has 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB using a microSD card. The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 has a 12-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 8-megapixel front camera. It is a single SIM smartphone with a 3300mAH battery.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Galaxy Note 8 while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
→ This Guide is only For Galaxy Note 8, so don’t try on other models.
- Make sure that your device has atleast 50% of the battery charge.
- Make a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure you have rooted your smartphone. TWRP installation is optional.
- ViPER4Android for Galaxy Note 8 | 10 MB | Download
Steps for Installation of ViPER4Android:
- Download the FlashFire App from the Google Play Store. You can skip this step if TWRP is installed in your device.
- Install BusyBox from the Google Play Store.
- Grant root access to app after opening it.
- Make sure that the Busy Box is installed in the below path:
- Freeze incompatible Apps: You need to freeze the below apps which can cause problems:
1. Adapt Sound.
2. Sound Alive.
You can use use an app like Titanium backup from the Play Store to freeze them.[appbox googleplay com.keramidas.TitaniumBackup]
Flashing/Installing ViPER4Android on Galaxy Note 8:
- Open the Flash Fire App.
- Grant Root access after opening.
- Tap on the Red Plus Button at the bottom right corner > Select ‘Flash ZIP or OTA‘ > Select the downloaded ViPER4Android zip file > Tap on the Tick Mark at the top right corner to flash ViPER4Android.
- Reboot your Galaxy Note 8 into TWRP recovery.
- Tap Install > Select ViPER4Android > Flash.
- Reboot your Galaxy Note 8 after flashing.
- Grant root permissions to both FX and XHiFi. You might have to uninstall the FX driver within the in-app settings to trigger this, if so, simply reflash the ZIP after having done so and reboot
That’s it. You have now installed the ViPER4Android for Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and can enjoy a much better music experience.
Disclaimer: Images used in this posts are not owned by us, these are the properties of their respective owners.We have used them for only educational purposes.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.