Realme X50 Pro is now receiving January 2021 security patch update. This is the first 5G smartphone for the Indian market and the company’s first phone to get Android-11 based Realme UI 2.0 update.
The latest update for Realme X50 Pro is rolling out in India with firmware version RMX2076PU_11_C.17. In addition to a new security patch, the update brings optimizations to the network, response speed, and recent card sliding. It also fixes the screen freezing issue when recording video in 4K 60fps. Check out the update changelog for a detailed look at new changes.
The update is currently rolling out in batches and may take few days to reach your smartphone. Alternatively, you can manually check for the latest update by navigating to Settings >> Software update.
Device: Realme X50 Pro
- Optimizee network stability in some scenarios
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that no signal on the mobile phone
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that dropped calls during a call
- Optimized the response speed of operating desktop plug-ins after restarting the phone
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that the sliding desktop is stuck after booting
- Optimized the smoothness of recent card sliding
- Fixed the probabilistic Issue that recent not displaying the application icon
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that WLAN disconnection
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that Bluetooth cannot be turned on
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that screen freezing in 4K6Ofps video recording
- Updated Android security patch: Jan. 2021