Good news for all the users of LG Stylo 2 V as the new Android update is now rolling out for all the users of LG Stylo 2 V Verizon Variant. This new update is based on the latest Android Nougat 7.0. In this guide, we gonna show you How to Download and Install latest Android Nougat firmware on LG Stylo 2V. The device was running on the 6.0.1 version till now and now it’s time for the nougat update. LG Stylo 2 V Android Nougat Firmware
This update is rolling out officially you also can check for the update manually by going to your mobile’s settings > about phone > System update, if the update is there then go ahead and install the update if it was not then waiting for the update notification or update your device to Nougat manually with the help of this guide.
The Nougat update is being rolled out part-by-part in specific regions, so it will indeed take a lot of time for it to roll out worldwide. If you own an LG Stylo V and are planning to attain the sweet Android Nougat features that come with the update, then look no further! Here is our in-depth guide on How to Manually Update LG Stylo 2 V to Nougat.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This guide is for the LG Stylo 2 V (Verizon)
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Make sure your device is charged at least upto 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- Before you begin with the tutorial, make sure that ‘USB Debugging‘ is enabled from Settings > Developer Options.
- Nougat KDZ File for LG Stylo 2 VS83520b – Download (Source)
- Download Latest LGUP Tool 2016
- Download and Install LG Android Drivers On your PC
How to Flash Android Nougat firmware on LG Stylo 2 V Manually.
For the installation guide, Follow this tutorial → How to Install Firmware on any LG Device via LG UP Tool
If you have any queries related to this, then ask in the comment section.