Xiaomi is going to launch the upcoming MIUI 11 version in a coming few months for all Xiaomi devices. As we all know that MIUI is one of the popular and best custom skin in Android used by developers and users. Just like the Stock Android UI, it’s quite fast and fluid enough with more features and functionalities. According to the reports, the MIUI 11 is all set to release globally very soon. Currently, a Xiaomi MIUI developer has released an unofficial MIUI 11 Launcher for All Xiaomi Devices in APK file which you can download from the link given below.
Currently, Xiaomi MIUI system launcher doesn’t have any app drawer by default. Though, Poco F1 has the own Poco Launcher with an app drawer and some other options as well. The new custom MIUI 11 launcher offers a new app drawer and app shortcuts which looks fine and works really well on any Xiaomi device. The new launcher comes with app version V18.104.22.1685-06141703 and widely available to download and install. You can simply use this launcher on any other Android devices as well.
Though the launcher APK file is in beta mode and may contain some of the bugs also. We will recommend you to try this launcher for once but if you want to use it as your daily driver, that depends on you.
MIUI 11 Launcher
Similarly, with other launchers, this launcher also comes with apps sorting category option like Name, Date, Size, etc. As the app is in beta mode and not official yet, the swipe up or down function won’t work properly. In order to close the app drawer, you will need to press the home button to directly jump into the home screen. Though it can be fixed easily in the future.
Now, download the launcher APK file from the link given below from APKMirror site.
[symple_button url=”https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/xiaomi-inc/miui-launcher/miui-launcher-alpha-4-10-6-1025-06141703-release/” color=”green” size=”default” border_radius=”3px” target=”self” rel=”” icon_left=”” icon_right=””]Download MIUI 11 Launcher APK[/symple_button]
How to Install MIUI 11 Launcher APK
Follow the installation steps on any Xiaomi device.
- After downloading the MIUI Launcher.APK file from the above link, copy/move it to the device storage (Internal/External).
- Now, tap on the APK file and tap on Install button.
- If you’re installing any third-party app for the first time, you may need to enable Unknown Sources from settings.
- Then, install the Launcher APK file and open it.
- Next, set the launcher as a default launcher for your system.
- Tap and hold the home button to open the launcher options and go to the ‘More’ option.
- Finally, launch the “Home Screen Settings”. [Change the Chinese language to English]
- That’s it. Done.
How to Uninstall the Launcher
If you want to uninstall the launcher, follow the mentioned steps:
- Just go to device Settings -> App & Notifications -> Default Apps -> System Launcher -> Change to the Home Launcher.
- Search for the installed MIUI 11 launcher and uninstall it directly from home screen or app drawer.
- You’re done.
This is how you can use the MIUI 11 launcher on any of your Xiaomi or other Android devices easily. Write down your comments below about your experience or issues.