Download/Install MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM On Redmi 5 Plus: Xiaomi has previously launched the MIUI 9 Global ROM update for different devices on their line up. The Chinese manufacturer is currently rolling out an updated version of the MIUI 9 as the MIUI 22.214.171.124 for Redmi 5 Plus. Xiaomi has seen really motivated after the successful year of 2017. The manufacturer has been very popular in delivering a new update for many of their devices. The Oreo-based MIUI 9 is available in many of their devices currently.
The latest MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global ROM update for Redmi 5 Plus comes with a lot of enhancements from the previous version. All the previous features of the MIUI 9 is also added which includes the smart assistant, image search, and smart app launcher.
Currently, the update is officially rolling out as an Over the Air or OTA update. You can also download and manually flash the update on to your device. Read through to find out how to manually install the new update on Redmi 5 Plus.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
- This Update is only for Redmi 5 users.
- Make sure that you have latest ADB and fastboot drivers installed on Windows and Mac/Linux.
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur on your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 5 Plus (Recovery ROM)
- MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 5 Plus (Fastboot ROM)
Steps to Install MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM On Redmi 5 Plus
You can either use the updater app on your device or alternatively the Mi flash tool from your PC to flash the update. Both the methods are listed below.
- Save the downloaded file into your Phone internal storage
- Open the updater app
- Tap on the menu icon, which will three dots at the top right corner
- Select “choose update package”
- Select the downloaded file
- wait for your device to Reboot
- Download the latest Mi Flash Tool and install it on your PC
- Boot your device into fastboot mode by pressing and holding power button and volume down button
- Connect your device to PC
- Noe extract the ROM file into a location on your PC
- Copy the path to the extracted file and paste in on the Mi flash tool
- Click on the refresh button for the Mi flash tool to recognize your device
- Click on flash button
- Reboot your device when the process is completed
Hope you are clear with the guide. If you have any queries or feedback please comment below.