Today in this guide we gonna show you how to download and install Android Nougat update on Moto Z Play. If you want to install the Android Nougat OTA Update [NPN 26.118-22] on your Moto Z Play then today you are at the right place. This guide will help you to install Android Nougat OTA update on your Moto Z Play. This is the new update for Moto Z Play this update is rolling out for every user of Moto Z Play. This update rolling out via OTA (Over-the-air) and this rolling phase wise so it may take some time to reach every device so the best thing you can do is manually update your Moto Z Play to android Nougat. Moto Z Play Nougat OTA Update
Those users who have rooted their device or unlocked the bootloader will not receive the OTA update so the best thing such users can do is update their device manually. The method of upgrading is quite easy all you have to do is follow each and every step very carefully. Moto Z Play Nougat OTA Update
You can check for the OTA update by going to your mobile’s settings > System Update and search for the update if the update is listed then go ahead and install the update. If it does not then follow the manual method which we have shared. Moto Z Play Nougat OTA Update
Steps to install Android [NPN 26.118-22] Update on Moto Z Play
- First, Enable “USB Debugging” on your Moto Z Play. Guide How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Now download and install adb drivers on your PC
- Install the Moto USB drivers On PC
- Download Android Nougat Firmware for Moto Z play.
- Then, switch off your phone and reboot into recovery mode (To do that First Switch off your phone, Now press and hold volume down button + power button.)
- Now execute the following codes
- Now, Install Nougat firmware executing the following command.
adb sideload <finename>
- Wait until the installation process completes
If you have any queries regarding this then ask in the comment section.