Realme is sending a new software update to Realme Q3 Pro users in China. It brings a host of new optimizations related to camera, performance, and battery. The new update also fixes the floating window resizing issue in some scenarios.
Realme is sending the new package for Realme Q3 Pro with build version A.10. In the camera department, the new build optimizes high sharpness problem in outdoor scenes and the color performance of outdoor scenes. It also optimizes the system performance, power consumption, communication performance, and internet stability.
As usual, the new OTA update should be rolling out in batches. So, it may take a few days to reach your Realme Q3 Pro. To manually check for the new update, head to Settings >> Software updates.
Realme Q3 Pro update changelog:
- The internet
- Optimize communication performance and improve Internet stability
- Optimize the problem of high sharpness in outdoor scenes
- Optimize the color performance of outdoor scenes
- Optimize system performance
- Optimize power consumption performance in some scenarios
- Fix the problem that the floating window cannot be resized in some scenes