Recently, Realme sent May 2021 security update to Realme Q3 5G. Now, it’s time for Realme Q3 Pro 5G to receive the latest security patch update. In addition to this, the update brings a bunch of optimizations and fixes.
The May update for Realme Q3 Pro can be identified by build version A.09. The company has added optimizations to – touch experience, system performance, system stability, power consumption, network compatibility, and the UI display effects in some scenes.
It also brings a couple of fixes to the Camera app which includes – high sharpness issue of the camera in some outdoor scenes, purple corners issue in dark scenes in the night scene mode, camera freezing issue in the 64M mode, stuttering problem in some scenes, and the splash screen issue in some scenes.
Realme Q3 Pro 5G (A.09) update changelog:
- Update Android security patch (2021#5)
- Optimized the touch screen touch experience
- Optimized system performance and improve system stability
- Optimized power consumption performance in some scenarios
- Optimized network compatibility and improve online experience
- Optimized the UI display effect in some scenes
- Fixed the problem of high sharpness of the camera in some outdoor scenes
- Fixed the problem of purple corners in dark scenes in the night scene mode of the camera
- Fixed the issue of camera freeze in the 64M mode of the rear camera in an over-bright scene application
- Fixed the stuttering problem in some scenes of Douyin
- Fixed the splash screen issue in some scenes
The May update has started rolling out to Realme Q3 Pro 5G users in China. If you own the device and have not received the update yet, then navigate to Settings >> Software update to check for new updates.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.