Nokia is always active when it comes to releasing new updates and they’re proving that by rolling out the latest Android 12 update for a bunch of its smartphones. The latest Nokia handset to receive the Android 12 update is the Nokia G10. A few weeks back, Nokia officially released the Android 12 update for Nokia G20 and Nokia 2.4. Now, Nokia G10 users have started receiving the Android 12 update.
According to the latest reports, Nokia G10 users have started receiving the Android 12 update. The update comes with the build number V2.210 (SPAI.210812.016). The file will be slightly over 1GB in size, which means you must connect your device to a high-speed Wi-Fi connection and have over 60% battery backup to download and install the update seamlessly.
Changelog for the Nokia G10 Android 12 update
Nokia G10 users have started receiving the Android 12 Update and it features the April 2022 Security Patch alongside many other additions. The update will bring in many features like accessibility improvements, a privacy dashboard, conversion widgets, and more.
- Privacy dashboard – This feature will offer a clear, comprehensive view of when apps have accessed your location, mic, and camera over the past 24 hours.
- Private computer core – This feature will protect the sensitive data in the Private Computer Core. It is a first-of-its-kind secure smartphone environment.
- Accessibility improvements – This feature is designed to be more accessible with new visibility features, extra dim, area magnification, grayscale, and bold text
- Conversation widgets – This is a new conversion widget that puts the conversation with the people that you care about in front and center of the home screen.
- The security patch has been updated to April 2022 Security Standard
Download and install the Android 12 Update for Nokia G10
Nokia is known for rolling out updates in waves. In the first wave, the Android 12 update has become available for Nokia G10 in selective regions. However, more regions are expected to receive the update in the coming days and weeks. If you’re a Nokia G10 user, you should be expecting the update to arrive soon, if it hasn’t already. You can even check the update manually by heading over to Settings -> System -> System Update. Once the update has become available, simply click on Download and Install.