OnePlus 10 Pro, the company’s latest flagship smartphone, was recently launched in China. It’s the OnePlus’s home market, where its new devices come pre-loaded with ColorOS skin, while the company offers OxygenOS skin for other regions. The OnePlus 10 Pro that comes with ColorOS 12.1 skin in China is receiving its software update, adding a bunch of optimizations to the camera, internet, and system.
The first software update for the OnePlus 10 Pro is based on ColorOS 12.1 and is tagged with the firmware version NE2210_11.A.07. With the new update, the device is getting optimizations to camera zoom experience, blue sky scene, outdoor scene color effect, shooting effect in low brightness environment, video brightness, and picture stability.
OnePlus also brings optimizations to the system freezing problem and improves system fluency. The changelog also includes optimizations to network transmission performance, WLAN transmission stability, and improves the communication network stability.
OnePlus 10 Pro users in China have started picking up the new software update on their devices. Those who have not received it yet should manually check for new updates via Settings > System > Software update or download the latest OTA package using the links given below.
- OnePlus 10 Pro
Changelog (Translated from Chinese):
- [Optimized] Camera zoom experience
- [Optimized] Blue sky scene and outdoor scene color effect
- [Optimized] Shooting effect in front low brightness environment
- [Optimized] Video mode brightness and picture stability
- [Optimization] The system freeze problem, improve the system fluency
- The internet
- [Optimization] Network transmission performance, improve communication network stability
- [Optimization] WLAN transmission stability