If you’re using the OnePlus 10 Pro and want to download the official stock firmware, this article is for you. Check out the list of OnePlus 10 Pro Stock ROM (Official Firmware).
You can get the firmware files from the download area below. We also have a how-to installation guide, which will assist you in manually installing the firmware. Here we’ve included all of the necessary information, as well as direct links and requirements for downloading and implementing the full firmware installation process.
About OnePlus 10 Pro
The OnePlus 10 Pro reportedly feature a 6.7-inch Quad HD+ display with a 120Hz refresh rate and Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8 Gen1 chipset paired with 8GB/128GB, 8GB/128GB and 12GB/256GB LPDDR5 RAM and UFS 3.1 storage options. The phone is having a 5,000mAh battery. It comes with 65W/80Wwired charging support.
The OnePlus 10 Pro’s primary camera has a 48MP main sensor, a 50MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and an 8MP telephoto lens with 3.3x optical zoom. On the front, there will be a 32MP snapper for selfies and video chats as well as an IP68 waterproof rating.
Why The Stock ROM Is Important?
Linux platform based Android OS is very accessible and customizable so the Android users and developers can easily replace the Stock ROM by flashing any compatible third-party ROMs. Now, after flashing ROMs, users may face any issues on their devices related to the software or any app. That mostly happens with the Custom ROMs.
Sometimes users can also find battery draining, app force closes, software update issues, Google Apps & Services issues, camera failure, device overheating, slow charging, network drops, and more. That’s why the stock firmware is necessary to install again on the compatible device in order to give a new life to your phone. As you may have heard or seen that after installing the Stock ROM again, the phone works flawlessly just like a newer one.
List Of OnePlus 10 Pro Stock ROM – Download (Color OS 12/ Oxygen OS 12/12.1)
Software VersionChangelog NE2213_11.A.12
- [Optimized] the speed of focusing for videos shot in SLO-MO mode
- [Optimized] the quality of taking photos in PORTRAIT mode
- [Optimized] the white balance effect for the front camera
- [Optimized] fingerprint algorithm and improve the success rate of fingerprint unlocking [Optimized] games performance and fluency
- [Improved] system stability
- [Optimized] timeliness and stability of Wi-Fi connections, enhance Wi-Fi experience
- [Fixed] the issue of unstable mobile signal in specific scenarios
Install Official Stock Firmware On OnePlus 10 Pro (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage that happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure the battery percentage is more than 60%.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux.
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Create a backup of your device’s data.
ADB & Fastboot Method
This will require you to connect your device to a computer and do it. The USB debugging should be enabled on your OnePlus 10 Pro. Make sure to download and copy the firmware OTA update file depends on the device model. Now, follow the linked guide to Install the update with ADB Sideload.
Local Upgrade Method
This method allows you to install the downloaded update directly from your OnePlus 10 Pro. The steps to do this are:
- Save the downloaded update file into the internal memory of your OnePlus 10 Pro
- Open settings
- Tap on system updates
- Tap on the settings icon
- Select local upgrade
- Select the saved OTA update file
- When prompted select upgrade now option
If you have any questions, please leave a remark below.