OnePlus 10 Pro is the company’s latest flagship series, which went official in China last month. The device packs high-end specs such as a 6.7-inch LTPO2 120Hz AMOLED screen, Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC, 50MP Hasselblad-branded triple camera setup, and a 5,000mAh battery with 80W fast wired charging and 50W wireless charging support.
OnePlus is sending a new software update to the OnePlus 10 Pro users in China, which brings lots of optimizations and adds 1Hz refresh rate support for the AOD screen. According to the changelog, the device is several camera optimizations to background blur effect in portrait mode, white balance in front camera, and photo clarity for the night scene shooting.
With the new update for the OnePlus 10 Pro, the Chinese brand has optimized the system fluency, vibration motor effect, Bluetooth headset compatibility, Wi-Fi download speed, and stability. Also, the update fixes freezing issues and improves the game experience.
The latest software update for the OnePlus 10 Pro carries the build version A.09. It has started to roll out in China. Users who have not received it yet should manually look for new updates by going to the Software Update section under the Settings app.
OnePlus 10 Pro [A.09] update changelog:
- [Optimized] Background blur effect in portrait mode
- [Optimized] The white balance effect of the front camera of the three-party camera [Optimized] The imaging clarity of night scene shooting
- [New] 1Hz AOD, optimize the refresh rate of the screen display, reduce the standby power consumption in AOD scenarios (only support some AODs)
- [Optimization] Improve system fluency
- [Optimization] Some applications of vibration motor effect
- [Repair] Solve the problem of low probability of freezing and improve the game experience.
- [Optimized] Bluetooth headset compatibility Photo Album – Portable Card Holder.
- [Optimization] Classification accuracy of carry-on card package label.
- [Optimized] Wi-Fi download speed and stability.