Earlier this week, OnePlus pushed the June 2022 security update to the OnePlus 10 Pro, 9RT, Nord CE 2 Lite, and Nord 2T. Today, another OnePlus device is joining the party. It’s none other than the OnePlus 10R picking up the June 2022 security patch with the latest OxygenOS update.
The latest software update comes with the firmware version CPH2423-11.A.05 for the regular OnePlus 10R, while the update for the Endurance Edition has the firmware version CPH2411_11.A.05. The software updates mainly bring the June 2022 security patch. However, it’s not just limited to vulnerabilities fixes. The device is also getting a bunch of optimizations and fixes to known issues.
The changelog for OnePlus 10R’s June update reveals that the brand has fixed issues with charging, lagging of desktop sliding, abnormal closing of background applications, and the slow response of NFC on the bus. The update optimizes exposure in video calls, the overall shooting effect of the camera, Wi-Fi stability, and network experience.
OnePlus 10R June 2022 security update changelog
- [Improved] system stability
- [Fixed] the issue that charging was abnormal in some scenarios
- [Fixed] the issue that sliding on the desktop was lagging in some scenarios
- [Fixed] the issue that background applications were abnormally closed in certain scenarios
- [Updated] Android security patch to 2022.06
- [Optimized] the Wi-Fi stability, improved network experience
- [Optimized] the exposure for video call
- [Optimized] the overall shooting effect of the camera, improved the user experience
- [Fixed] the occasional issue that screen displayed abnormally when using the front camera
- [Fixed] the issue where the third-party app Amap might freeze
As always, the latest OTA update rollout for the OnePlus 10R is incremental. Hence, it will reach a small number of users at first, followed by a broader rollout in the coming days. As of now, it is available in India. So, if you are a proud OnePlus 10R user in India, the update might reach your phone anytime. Alternatively, go to Settings > System > System settings to manually check if the update is available to download and install.
source – OnePlus Community