OnePlus has released another OxygenOS 11 based Open Beta update for OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7T series. It brings May 2021 security patch, a couple of improvements, and fixes. The OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 5 is in fact the final Android-11 based beta build for the OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7T series.
The battery consumption has been reduced under specific scenarios. The Open Beta 5 brings improvements to – specific third-party applications compatibility, system stability, Wi-Fi connection stability, Gallery loading speed, and enhances the animation performance &frame rate. Read the complete list of changes in the update log given below.
OnePlus 7, 7T OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 5 changelog:
- Reduced battery consumption under specific scenarios
- Improved the compatibility of specific third-party apps on Android 11
- Fixed known issues and improved system stability
- Upgrade Android Security Patch level to May 2021
- Improved the overall application stability
- Fixed the probability issue about can not answer the calls via Google Fi app
- Improved the Wi-Fi connection stability
- Improved the overall loading speed
- Improved the animation performance and frame rate
The OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 5 update for OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7T series is rolling out in a staged manner. So, you may experience a delay in receiving the update. This is the last Android-11 based Open Beta for these phones, and there is no info, Whether OnePlus will offer another beta phase based upon Android 12 or not. However, the company will continue to release new updates on the stable channel.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.