The Chinese manufacturer, Oppo has updated Oppo F7 to July 2020 security patch. The update is based on Color OS 7 and promises to improve the security of the device.
CPH1819EX_11_F.13 Update Details
Oppo F7 is receiving the Color OS 7 with a build version number CPH1819EX_11_F.13. The airborne update is around 3GB in size (Full Firmware).
Just like any other update, the current update is being rolled out in a phased manner. You can manually check for the update from your device’ setting. If the update is not yet available on your device, just wait for few days.
This is an important security update and currently being rolled out via OTA (over-the-air) in a phase-wise manner. This can take up to a few days for the update to be available all across the globe.
- Added the July 2020 Android security patch to enhance system security.
- Improved system stability.
- Fixed an issue where speaker audio would be delayed when earphones are unplugged.
- Fixed an issue where the screen would flash when you swiped up from the bottom of the screen to switch between recently-used apps.
- Improved exposure effects to improve the shooting of backlit portraits.
- Improved Wi-Fi network connection speed for a better online experience.
- Fixed an issue where the Browser app would crash when you cleared the browsing history.
Manual update guide
- Users can manually check for the OTA update via Settings – Software updates – Download updates manually
- If available, you can download and install the latest OTA update.