Earlier we have shared the official Nougat OxygenOS 4.0.1 update for OnePlus 3/3T. But man users reported about battery drain issues and other bugs. As OnePlus company is always standing top on bringing new features and fixing the issues as early as possible, now Oneplus development team released OxygenOs 4.0.2. This update includes New Notifications Design, New Settings Menu Design, Multi-Window View, Notification Direct Reply, Custom DPI Support, Added Status Bar Icon options, Improved Shelf Customization, Updated APN Settings for select Carriers, Fixed Proximity Sensor bug during calls, Fixed Google Play Store download bug, Increased System Stability. In this article, we will guide you how to install OxygenOS 4.0.2 On OnePlus 3/3T.
Previously, we have shared OxygenOs 4.0.1 Nougat for OnePlus 3/3T and now oneplus has released another official update to fix some of the bugs available in the previous built.OnePlus has taken this OTA update game to another level.They are now very consistent in pushing out OTA updates for their flagship devices.
This update is rolled via OTA in selected regions only. You can manually check for the latest update, Go To Settings > About Phone > Software Update. It will take few weeks to reach all corners of the world. So if you want to update your device to latest OxygenOs then Download and Install OxygenOS 4.0.2 On OnePlus 3/3T.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This Update is only for OnePlus 3/3T Smartphones.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
DOWNLOAD OXYGENOS 4.0.2 FOR ONEPLUS 3/3T
STEPS TO INSTALL OXYGENOS 4.0.2 ROM ON ONEPLUS 3/3T
- First, Enable “USB Debugging” on your OnePlus 3/3T. Guide How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Now download and install adb drivers on your pc
- Install the OnePlus USB drivers On PC
- Download OxygenOS 4.0.2 Firmware for Oneplus 3/3T and save it in your device.
- Then, switch off your phone and reboot into recovery mode.
- Now execute the following codes
- Now, Install OxygenOS 4.0.2 executing the following command.
adb sideload <finename>
- Wait until the installation process completes
Hope you found this article helpful. let us know your feedback on android nougat.:)
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.