A comprehensive guide to Factory Hard Reset Doogee Shoot 1: The DOOGEE Shoot 1 is a mid-range device from the Chinese manufacturer. It comes equipped with a 5.5inch FHD screen with screen resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels. It runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box. It sports Dual Rear Cameras 13.0MP and an 8.0MP Front-facing camera. It has Touch ID.
It is powered by an MT6737T Quad Core 1.5GHz SoC paired with 2GB of RAM and 16GB ROM with microSD support up to 256 GB. It houses a Li-ion 3300 mAh battery
One of the best methods that can be applied to a smartphone when it facing problems and not working smoothly is a hard reset. Hard reset is used to revert back to the factory settings as it deletes all the data while also uninstalling all the apps which were added apart from the factory apps.
Today, in this post, we are going to tell you how any Doogee Shoot 1 user can easily hard reset their device in no time. We will be giving two methods to you and you can choose the one which is more suitable for you. These methods are very easy to follow and need no technical knowledge.
Steps To Hard reset/ Factory reset Doogee Shoot 1
- Go to the Settings of your device.
- Tap on Backup and Reset option.
- Choose Factory data reset
- Select the option ‘Erase Internal Storage’ and then Click Reset Phone
- A new window will appear, click Reset Phone Again and wait for the process to finish.
- Once done, your device will be boot up. Done!!!
- Boot your device into stock recovery
- Now Select Wipe data and Cache (use vol keys to navigate and power key to select)
- Done!! Once the process finishes, your device will boot up into factory settings.
If you have anything related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below.