In case you’re using a Qualcomm-powered device and you wish the flash the stock ROM, then Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 driver will be important. Any of the Android devices running on a Qualcomm processor will be applicable to be used.
If you’re facing date transferring issues and want to install this driver, then this guide will be important for you. Without installing this Qualcomm Driver on your Windows PC, your PC will fail to detect your Android device. In this article, you’ll get to know all about how to download and install the Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 driver for Windows.
Download the Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 driver for Windows (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Qualcomm USB 32-bit – Download
- Qualcomm USB 64-bit – Download
- Standard USB Driver (Qualcomm) – Download
How to install the Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 driver for Windows?
- Using the links mentioned above, download the Qualcomm driver and extract it to your PC.
- According to your OS version, choose the 32-bit or 64-bit setup.
- Choose the setup as “Free Bld” before clicking on the Next button.
- Accept the terms of the license agreement for completing the installation process.
- Press the Install button for starting the installation process of the driver. Wait for a couple of moments.
- Press the Finish button for exiting the process.
How to manually install the Qualcomm driver for Windows?
- Extract the Qualcomm Driver Package that you’ve downloaded.
- Install ADB and Minimal Fastboot drivers through which Windows will be able to recognize your device.
- Enable USB debugging on your device. Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Tap 7 times on the Build Number to enable Developer Options. Go back to the main Settings -> Developer options -> USB Debugging and then enable it.
- Connect your device with your PC via a USB cable.
- Now, boot your device in “Download Mode” or “EDL Mode”.
- Open Command Window and press and hold the Shift key + Right-click your mouse. Then, choose Open Command Window here.
- Type the following command and then press the Enter button for checking whether the device has been connected or not –
- You’ll see a device serial code on the screen. This means that it has successfully connected.
- Type the following command and then hit enter to boot into Download Mode –
adb reboot edl
- For installing the driver on your PC, open the Control Panel -> Device Manager.
- You’ll see your smartphone listed there although the device driver hasn’t been installed properly.
- Right-click on QHSUSB_BULK and then choose Update Driver Software.
- A pop-up would appear in which you’ll need to select Browse my computer for driver software.
- Click on the Browse button to locate the unzipped Qualcomm QDloader Driver Package folder.
- The system will then start to install drivers automatically. If it asks for permissions, grant it.
- Otherwise, you’ll have to choose to install this driver software anyway.
- Finally, click on the Close button for exiting the installation.