The latest NVIDIA RTX Graphics Cards released in August 2023 introduced a new feature called Ray Reconstruction. This feature is an addition to the Ray Tracing Feature that came out last year. This feature makes ray tracing much smoother and it is a part of the release of DLSS 3.5.
Many games are looking to include this feature, with Cyberpunk 2077 being one of the first ones to include this feature in the game. However, the inclusion has been causing a few issues. Many users are getting the DLSS Ray Reconstruction Greyed Out issue in Cyberpunk 2077.
If you’re in the same boat, then this guide will be helpful. In this guide, you will get to know how to fix DLSS Ray Reconstruction Greyed Out in Cyberpunk 2077.
How to fix DLSS Ray Reconstruction Greyed Out in Cyberpunk 2077?
Method 1: Let Windows do it for you
- Start by opening the Run Dialog Box by pressing the Windows + R keys simultaneously and then enter “devmgmt.msc”
- Now, you need to click on “OK” and the Device Manager window will automatically open up
- Double-click on “Display Adapters” for expanding it
- Right-click on the graphics unit and then choose the “Update Driver” option
- Click on “Search automatically for updated driver software” and your PC will start scanning for the latest graphics drivers available
- If it finds anything, it will automatically download and install the graphics driver on your system
Method 2: Visit the GPU manufacturer’s website
- Visit the GPU manufacturer’s website and look for the setup file to install the latest drivers
- Download the file compatible with your system’s OS
- Once you’ve got the setup file, you should install it like any other program
- Check if the DLSS Ray Reconstruction Greyed Out issue still persists
Method 3: Use a third-party driver utility program
You can also use a third-party driver utility program to scan your PC for any missing or corrupted driver files and install the latest drivers on your PC. You’ll be able to use this program for updating your graphics drivers. Remember that these drivers charge a bit for their service. However, it’ll be a worthy investment as you won’t have to worry about any driver-related issues like DLSS Ray Reconstruction Greyed Out in Cyberpunk 2077.
Pic credit – www.cyberpunk.net