Realme 3 and Realme 3i are now getting the December 2020 and the January 2021 security patch update. The update brings with some new features like a new home screen layout, horizontal scrolling screenshot, “Back” button on the screenshot preview interface and many more. The update comes with build version RMX1821EX_11_C.19, which is based on Android 10.
The update is exclusive to Indian users only. The update is rolling out via OTA (Over the Air) to the Realme 3/Realme 3i. So, it may some days to reach your smartphone. Alternatively, check the update status manually by heading to Settings -> Software update.
This is a major bug fix update which addresses various bugs which were being reported after the previous update. It also promises to improve system stability and performance. There are some new features added which you can check in the changelog below.
- Updated Android security patch: December, 2020 and January, 2021
- Added Lock Home screen layout
- Added horizontal scrolling screenshot
- Added “Back” button on the screenshot preview interface
- Added a quick start camera icon on the lock screen interface
- Added Multi-User Mode
- Added Super power saving mode
- Added Icon pull-down gesture
Manual Installation Guide – Realme 3/Realme 3i RMX1821EX_11_C.19
[su_highlight background=”#78ffb1″ color=”#16181b”]Note: You can Download the Full Firmware From Realme Software Update Section [/su_highlight]
- First of all, you will need to download the firmware file for your respective device model.
- Now, simply transfer the firmware file to the phone’s internal storage via the File Manager.
- You can go to the File Manager app > Tap on it and select Update Now.
- Wait for the process to complete properly. Once done, reboot your device.
Keep visiting this blog for more info.