Oppo’s sub-brand Realme has been doing excellent work in releasing new updates to its devices. Now the company has released the latest June 2020 security patch update to Realme 3i and Realme 3 devices.
The new update brings software version number RMX1821EX_11.C.11 to Reaolme 3i and Realme 3
The new Realme UI based security update brings loads of new features to these devices. The update has now implemented the DocVault and Realme Link. It also addresses various bugs and improves the stability as well as the performance of the device. It also optimized the hanging issue in low memory state.
Manual OTA Update Guide
We all know that Realme always push OTA updates in batches and the OTA update notification can be found from the device Settings – Software update. If the update is not showing up on your device, then just wait as it may take up to a few days for the update to be available all the handsets.
🍕 RMX1821EX_11.C.11 – Changelog:
● Updated Android security patch（2020#6）
● Added DocVault
● Added realme Link
● Optimized hanging issue in low memory state
● Optimized the time of fingerprint recognize in some scenarios
● Optimized touch failure issue in some scenarios during game
● Optimized the issue that no response while touching the edges and corners of the screen
● Optimized the issue that the compass of some phones is not sensitive
● Optimized video scene brightness and color saturation
● Fixed the issue that no game dirac sound effect while entering some games
Manual Installation Guide -RMX1821EX_11.C.11 Update
- First of all, you will need to download the firmware file for your respective device model.
- Now, simply transfer the firmware file to the phone’s internal storage via the File Manager.
- You can go to the File Manager app > Tap on it and select Update Now.
- Wait for the process to complete properly. Once done, reboot your device.
Keep visiting this blog for more info.