The Stock Firmware File / Flash File or commonly known as Stock ROM of Samsung Galaxy A10 has now made available. If you are looking for the Stock Flash File of Galaxy A10 then you are at the right place.
Here in this article, we will be sharing Samsung Galaxy A10 Stock Firmware (Flash File) so that in case of any emergency you can revert back to / restore to the stock ROM. You can download and manually flash the Stock ROM by following our guide
We have provided all the required download links for drivers, tools, and firmware also along with installation steps guide for your ease. This guide will be helpful if you brick your device somehow. So do read and follow the steps as given.
Specs Overview – Galaxy A10
The Galaxy A10 comes equipped with 6.20 inches IPS touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixel. The display features a 19:9 ratio. Under the hood, there is a Exynos 7884 Octa-core CPU coupled with Mali-G71 MP2, 2/4GB RAM, and 32 GB internal storage (supports sd card expansion). It runs Android 9 Pie OS (Upgraded to Android 10) with OneUI 2.0 custom skin on top.
The Samsung Galaxy A10 features a 13MP camera on the rear side and on the front, it flaunts a 5-megapixel camera sensor. The Samsung Galaxy A10 houses a non-removable Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery.
About Stock ROM
There are two types of ROMs in Android ecosystem. As I mentioned above one is Stock ROM or the Firmware which comes preinstalled with any Android device and the second one is Custom ROM or commonly known as ROM. Custom ROMs are developed by third-party developers for a specific device. Most of the Custom ROMs are feature-packed and fast which makes them a better alternative to the stock firmware.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, if you have any queries or issues, you can reach us by commenting.
- Make sure the battery percentage is 60% or above.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide > Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows | Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Enable the Developer options on your device. Guide > How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a Nandroid backup on your device > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- You will require a Windows/Mac PC or Laptop and a USB cable.
- Download all the required files such as firmware, tools, drivers from below. Then proceed to the installation part.
Where and How to Download Galaxy A10 Stock ROM/ Firmware (Update Tracker)
#Some recent updates (Firmwares)
- Galaxy A10 bags A105FDDU5BTK1 November security in India
- A105FNXXU5BTK1: November Security 2020 For Galaxy A10 (Europe)
- August Security 2020: A105MUBS5BTH1 For Galaxy A10 (South America)
You can download any Galaxy firmware using Samfirm Tool, Guide: Download Latest Galaxy Firmware using SamFirm Tool
Using Frija Samsung Firmware Download Tool
Steps to Install Stock Firmware On Galaxy A10 (Unbrick/Unroot/Back To Stock)
- Download Stock Firmware for Galaxy A10 from the download section above.
- After downloading the latest ODIN flash tool from the above link, install it on your computer.
- Now, follow our in-depth guides on how to download and install official Samsung firmware files via Odin!
Hope this guide is helpful to you and you have successfully installed the Stock Firmware on your Galaxy A10 device. Feel free to ask in the comments below if you have any queries.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.