Realme 6 has started receiving the latest February 2021 security patch update with the second batch of Realme UI 2.0 beta update in India. The update brings with system and performance optimization. The update comes with build version RMX2001_11_C.02, which is based on Android 11.
The update is exclusive to India users only. The update is rolling out via OTA (Over the Air) to the Realme 6. So, it may some days to reach your smartphone. Alternatively, check the update status manually by heading to Settings -> Software update.
This is a major bug fix update which addresses various bugs which were being reported after the previous update. It also promises to improve system stability and performance. There are some new features added which you can check in the changelog below.
- Update Android security patch Feb. 2021
- Fixed the probabilistic failure of swipe up gesture & fixed screen
- Fixed the probabilistic failure of delayed photography to generate video
- Fixed the probabilistic issue of Super Macro Camera Screen Jam
- Fixed the probabilistic display issue of super macro thumbnail
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that sound and imaging not synchronized in professional mode
- Fixed interface flickering in some scenarios
- Optimized system performance and improved system stability
Manual Installation Guide – Realme 6 RMX2001_11_C.02Note: You can Download the Full Firmware From Realme Software Update Section
- First of all, you will need to download the firmware file for your respective device model.
- Now, simply transfer the firmware file to the phone’s internal storage via the File Manager.
- You can go to the File Manager app > Tap on it and select Update Now.
- Wait for the process to complete properly. Once done, reboot your device.
Keep visiting this blog for more info.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.