Realme 8i users in India are eligible for Realme UI 3.0 skin and this update is officially scheduled to begin in the first quarter of 2022 (January, February, March). The November 2021 Security Patch update will hit the Realme 8i devices in India soon and the update will feature many fixes.
The new update will fix certain known issues while improving system stability. It’ll come with the build number RMX3151_11_A.32 and have an update size of about 300MB only. Moreover, it’ll be done in a phased rollout manner and will be available to all Realme 8i users in India very soon. In case you don’t get the new update right away, you should be patient and wait for the update until you receive it on your device.
Changelog for the November 2021 Security Patch update
- Security – Updated the Android Security Patch: November 2021
- System – Fixed certain known issues while also improving system stability
How to download and install the latest November 2021 Security Patch update?
In case you own a Realme 8i smartphone, you can easily check the software update by following these simple steps –
- Simply tap on the Settings Menu
- Head over to the Software Update section
- In case the update is available in your region for your device, you will see the update
- Download the update and install it
- Reboot the device after installing the update and enjoy the November 2021 Security Patch update