Realme has pushed out a new firmware update for the Realme GT 2 smartphone. The December 2022 security patch update brings a host of fixes and improvements for the device, as well as an updated security patch.
The update, which is version RMX3301_11.C.11, includes a number of internal system fixes, such as improved charging, fingerprint sensor, and display. It also adds the ability to show location in photo watermarks.
One of the standout features of the update is the inclusion of a dynamic computing engine, which aims to boost the speed, stability, battery life, and app experience of the device. The update also includes the December 2022 security patch, which enhances the security framework of the handset.
Here is the full changelog for the December 2022 security patch update:
- Adds dynamic Computing Engine to improve system speed, stability, battery life, and app experience
- Fixes intermittent charging issue
- Fixes issue where phone may randomly restart
- Adds support for displaying location in photo watermarks
- Fixes fingerprint unlock failure issue
- Fixes issue where screen may not turn on after fingerprint unlock
- Fixes occasional screen flickering during fingerprint unlock in Dark Mode
- Fixes issue where screen is not bright enough in high-brightness outdoor environment
- Fixes issue where auto brightness adjustment may fail
This update brings a variety of significant fixes and improvements to the Realme GT 2 smartphone. If you own this device, be sure to check for the update and download it to benefit from all the new features and enhancements.