Realme V5 has picked up the newer December 2020 security patch update in China. The update brings some new features and camera optimizations. The update comes with build version RMX2111_11_A.24, which is based on Android 10.
The update is exclusive to China only. The update is rolling out via OTA (Over the Air) to the Realme V5. So, it may some days to reach your smartphone. Alternatively, check the update status manually by heading to Settings -> Software update.
This is a major bug fix update which addresses various bugs which were being reported after the previous update. It also promises to improve system stability and performance.
Along with all the fixes, the update brings some optimization to the camera and charging. There are some new features added which you can check in the changelog below
- Added the function of exporting recorded text to notes
- Optimize the charging decimal point display logic
- Fix the problem that the fast charge icon is displayed incorrectly at a very low probability
- Optimize the beauty effect of the rear camera
- Optimize the background blur effect of portraits on the rear camera
- Fix the issue of abnormal focus on faces and sky with very low probability in special scenes
- Fix the problem of low probability that the brightness adjustment fails when the brightness is frequently adjusted
- Fix the problem that there is a very low probability of noise when tapping or long pressing the bottom area of the gesture
- Update Android security patch (2020#12)
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page