Redmi 9T starts receiving the MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition update globally. The new software update is bundled with the software version V126.96.36.199.RJQMIXM, and brings a bunch of Themes related fixes in addition to the MIUI 12.5 Edition Edition features.
The “Liquid Storage” feature in MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition is a sensitive storage mechanism that keeps the system responsive and vibrant as time goes by. The new update brings the “Focused Algorithm” that ensures a smooth experience by dynamically allocating system resources based on the specific scenes.
The new “Atomized Memory” feature is claimed to manage RAM more efficiently, which might lead to some performance improvements. Another new feature in MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition is the “Smart Balance” feature that brings core system improvements to get the most out of available hardware. Plus, the new OTA update brings a bunch of fixes including the – wallpaper display issue in the Second space, wallpaper services crashing issue, wallpaper preview issues, and more.
Xiaomi is currently sending the MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition update to the Redmi 9T Mi Pilot testers. Soon, it will be released for all users.
- Redmi 9T
- MIUI12.5 Enhanced
- Swift performance. More life between the charges.
- Focused algorithms: Our new algorithms will dynamically allocate system resources based on specific scenes, ensuring a smooth experience on all models.
- Atomized memory: Ultra-fine memory management mechanism will make RAM usage more efficient.
- Liquid storage: New sensitive storage mechanisms will keep your system vibrant and responsive as time goes by.
- Smart balance: Core system improvements allow your device to make the best of the flagship hardware specs.
- Stable MIUI based on Android 11
- Fix: Navigation buttons weren’t displayed correctly in the super wallpaper settings
- Fix: Wallpapers from the First space were also applied in the Second space when the Battery saver was on
- Fix: Wallpapers weren’t displayed correctly in the Second space
- Fix: Wallpapers flashed while the device was being unlocked in some cases
- Fix: Wallpaper services crashed in some cases correctly
- Fix: The screen flashed while Fingerprint unlock was being used
- Fix: Wallpapers stayed dark after Dark mode was turned off in some cases
- Fix: Some wallpaper previews weren’t displayed
- Fix: Home screen background went black after
- Fix: Ul elements overlapped in the super wallpaper descriptions overlapped during the setup process Ultra battery saver was turned off
- Fix: Incorrect voice prompts for downloading super wallpapers in Accessibility mode
- Fix: Text truncation issues in super wallpapers settings
- Fix: When system font size was set to large, super wallpaper descriptions overlapped during the setup process