Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G starts receiving the MIUI 12.5 Enhanced version update in China. It comes with the software version V18.104.22.168.RKPCNXM and brings features like Liquid Storage, Atomized Memory, Smart Balance, and more.
According to the changelog, the new software update for Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G brings MIUI 12.5 Enhanced version features several fixes related to the lock screen. The liquid storage feature ensures that the system remains vibrant and responsive with time. And, the focused algorithm feature ensures a smooth experience by dynamically allocating system resources on the specific scenes.
MIUI 12.5 Enhanced update also brings atomized memory feature. It is basically RAM management that efficiently manages RAM among different tasks. The smart balance feature makes the most of available hardware. The update fixes an issue where the lock screen items were not displaying when super wallpaper and theme were combined. It also fixes – notification shade opening issue, the player controls display issue in the notification shade, and the buttons displaying issue on the notification when the dark mode was on.
The MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition update has started hitting Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G users in China. Those who have not received it yet, can manually check the status by heading to Settings >> About phone and check for new updates. Or, use the download link to download the recovery ROM and install it manually and carefully.
- Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G
- MIUI12.5 Enhanced
- Swift performance. More life between the charges.
- Focused algorithms: Our new algorithms will dynamically allocate system resources based on specific scenes, ensuring smooth experience on all models.
- Atomized memory: Ultra-fine memory management mechanism will make RAM usage more efficient.
- Liquid storage: New sensitive storage mechanisms will keep your system vibrant and responsive as time goes by.
- Smart balance: Core system improvements allow your device to make the best of the flagship hardware specs.
- Lock screen
- Fix: Lock screen items weren’t displayed when super wallpapers and themes were combined
- Status bar, Notification shade
- Optimization: Dark mode adjustments for notifications
- Fix: Notification shade couldn’t be opened in some cases
- Fix: Player controls weren’t always displayed in the Notification shade
- Fix: Buttons weren’t always displayed correctly on the notifications when Dark mode was on
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.